After the death of the late Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput, many actors, producers, and directors in the industry are being investigated. On Monday, Mumbai police also questioned director-director Mahesh Bhatt. Bhatt has made some important revelations while informing the police. According to Mahesh Bhatt at the Santa Cruz police station, Sushant was never asked for the movie Sadak 2, and he has only met Sushant twice so far. In fact, Mahesh Bhatt’s brother Mukesh Bhatt had said that he had talked to Sushant about ‘Aashiqui 2’ and ‘Sadak 2’ but now Mahesh Bhatt has not confirmed this information.
Mahesh Bhatt further said that Sanjay Dutt was in his head for ‘Sadak 2’ from the very beginning, so there was no need to talk to Sushant. On the contrary, Sushant Nech had called Mahesh and asked him to consider any role in Road 2. “I met Sushant in 2018,” says Mahesh Bhatt. And then when Sushant was not feeling well in February, he went to visit Bandra’s house. Besides, we were not very connected with Sushant. Moreover, to date, there has been no detailed discussion, either personal or professional.
Meanwhile, Mahesh Bhatt’s brother Mukesh Bhatt had told Times Now in an interview that he was suspicious only when he saw the difference in Sushant’s behavior and speech. Sushant was also afraid that his life would end like that of Parveen Babi, so he was not shocked when the news of his suicide came to light.