SBI SO Recruitment 2020: The State Bank of India has discharged warning for the enrollment of master unit officials. There are an aggregate of 444 opening for different posts. Applicants can apply online for their ideal post at the very latest July 13 at sbi.co.in/professions.
How to apply for SBI SO recruitment 2020
- Visit the official website of SBI
- Click on Careers link given at the bottom of the page
- Under the latest announcement sections, click on the relevant link of the advertisement
- Click on apply online
- Then click on ‘New Registration’ or ‘Login’ if you have already registered.
- Fill in the form and pay the application fee
- Click on submit button.
Vacancy details for SBI Recruitment 2020
- Relationship Manager – 48 vacancies
- Head (Product, Investment and Research) – 01 vacancy
- Central Research Team (Portfolio Analysis and Data Analytics – 01 vacancy
- Central Research Team (Support) – 01 vacancy
- Investment Officer – 09 vacancies
- Project Development Manager (Technology) – 01 vacancy
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead) – 03 vacancies
- Vice President (Stressed Assets Marketing) – 01 vacancy
- Chief Manager (Special situation Team) – 03 vacancies
- Deputy Manager (Stressed Assets Marketing) – 03 vacancies
- Product Manager – 06 vacancies
- Manager (Data Analyst) – 02 vacancies
- Manager (Digital Marketing) – 01 vacancy
- Faculty – 03 vacancies
- SME Credit Analyst – 20 vacancies
- Deputy Manager (IS Audit) – 08 vacancies
- Banking Supervisory Specialist – 01 vacancy
- Manager Anytime Channel – 01 vacancy
- Executive (FI and MM) – 241 vacancies
- Sr Executive (Social Banking and CSR) – 85 vacancies
- Sr Executive – 06 vacancies
SBI SO recruitment 2020: Eligibility criteria
A candidate should have completed CA/ MBA (finance)/PGDM (finance)/PGDBM (finance) or any equivalent post graduation degree from a recognised university or college.
Age: The minimum age of the candidates who wish to apply should be 25 and it should not extend beyond 35 years. Age will be calculated as on January 1, 2020.
SBI SO recruitment 2020: Salary
The selected candidates will get a salary in the range of Rs 42,020 to Rs 51,490.