SBI Recruitment 2023: There is good news for candidates looking for bank recruitment. Candidates have the opportunity to get the job (Jobs News) in State Bank of India, SBI. SBI has released three different recruitment notifications. Through which the posts of Specialist Cadre Officer rank will be filled in the bank. SBI has taken out the recruitment of Manager, Faculty and Senior Executive. For which the online application process is going on.
The application process has started from February 23 for recruitment to the posts. At the same time, candidates will be given a chance to apply till March 15. Interested candidates can fill the recruitment form through the link provided by visiting the official website of SBI, sbi.co.in. At the same time, before filling the form, definitely check all the information related to it.
- Manager Retail Products – Diploma with specialization in Marketing
- Faculty Executive Education – Post Graduation in any discipline with minimum 55% marks
- Senior Executive Statistics – Post Graduation with 60% marks in Statistics, Maths, Economics
- Age Range
- Manager – 28 to 38 Years
- Faculty – 28 to 55 Years
- Senior Executive – 25 to 35 Years
- Faculty – CTC from 25 lakh to 40 lakh per annum
- Senior Executive – 15 lakh to 20 lakh package
Candidates will be selected on the posts through interview after shortlisting on the basis of applications received.