Today is the birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, India’s first Deputy Prime Minister and Home Minister. Every year 31 October is celebrated as National Unity Day. Today on the occasion of the birth anniversary of Sardar Patel, the whole country is remembering him. Patel was a lawyer by profession. It was he who merged 562 princely states into India. Vallabhbhai Patel has a special role in making India a nation. Thoughts of Sardar Patel still inspire millions. The life of youth can be changed by adopting their ideas. Come, know about 10 precious thoughts of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Quotes
1. “There is something unique in this soil, which has always been the abode of great souls despite many obstacles.”
2. “Today we should put an end to the high-low, rich-poor, caste-creed discrimination.”
3. “Faith is meaningless in the absence of power. Both faith and power are necessary to perform any great work.”
4. “Man should remain cold, not angry. Even if the iron gets hot, the hammer must remain cold otherwise it will burn its own hand. No matter how hot the state is, it will end I will have to cool down.
5. “Your goodness is a hindrance in your path, so let your eyes be red with anger, and face injustice with strong hands.”
6. “Rights will keep a man blind until man pays the price to get that right.”
7. “You should know the art of bearing your insults.”
8. “My only wish is that India should be a good producer and no one in this country should be hungry for tears.”
9. “When the people become one, then even a brutal and cruel rule cannot stand in front of them. Therefore, forget the high and low discrimination of caste and religion and become one. “
10. “Culture is deliberately built on peace. If they die, they will die from their sins. The work that is done in love, peace, it is not in a hatred. “