Recruitment of Agniveers for 10th pass and 12th pass in Indian Navy, last date of application extended

indian navy recruitment 2024
indian navy recruitment 2024

Join Indian Navy Agniveer Vacancy: The last date for application for the recruitment of MR and SSR Agniveers in Indian Navy has been extended. Now one can apply for this recruitment till 6 June 2024. Earlier the last date for application was 27 May. Unmarried male and female candidates can apply by visiting 

Qualification for Agniveer SSR post
Agniveer SSR 

12th pass with Maths and Physics. Minimum 50% marks required.
Or three years engineering diploma.
Age limit – The applicant should be born between 1 November 2003 and 30 April 2007.

The selection process for both the posts
will first be the Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET). Candidates will be shortlisted through INET. Successful candidates will be called for PFT i.e. Physical Fitness Test and Stage-2 written examination. Medical test will be conducted after PFT. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination.

Physical test rules for both the posts:
Men will have to run 1.6 km in 6.30 minutes. They will have to do 20 sit-ups, 15 push-ups and 15 bent knee sit-ups. 
Women will have to run 1.6 km in 8 minutes. They will have to do 15 sit-ups, 10 push-ups and 10 bent knee sit-ups.

Height for both posts
male and female – 157 cm

Application fee for both the posts: Rs 550 plus 18% GST.

Let us tell you that under the Agnipath scheme, soldiers are being recruited in the Indian Army, Navy and Air Force for 4 years. After 4 years, 75 percent of the soldiers will be sent home. The remaining 25 per cent Agniveers will be appointed as permanent soldiers.

How much salary will
Agniveer get 30 thousand monthly salary in the first year of recruitment. In the second year, Agniveer’s salary will increase to 33 thousand, in the third year to 36,500 and in the fourth year to 40 thousand rupees. Apart from salary, hardship allowance and other allowances will also be given. However, 30-30 percent of their salary will be deducted every time for Seva Nidhi package. Like 30 thousand rupees are to be received in the first year. But only 21 thousand rupees will be given to him from this. The remaining 30 percent i.e. 9 thousand rupees will be deposited in Agniveer Seva Nidhi Fund.

The government will also put the same amount (9 thousand rupees) in this fund. After completing four years, 5.02 lakh rupees will be deposited in Seva Nidhi Fund by Agniveer and 5.02 lakh rupees will be deposited by the government. That means after four years of service, 10.04 lakh rupees will be deposited in Seva Nidhi package. Till the date of release of Agniveer from service, the total deposited amount including interest will be 11.71 lakh rupees. This amount will be given as a Seva Nidhi package. At the same time, 25 percent of Agniveers who will be kept for further service in the army should be included in any existing rank or trade of the army. After joining the army, the candidate will get salary and other facilities according to the rank.