The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) may soon issue an official notification of RBI Grade B 2021 (RRB Grade B 2021). The notification will be released on the official RBI website: rbi.org.in. The posts of Grade-B officers will be filled through RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021. Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination. After which it will also be mandatory for the candidates to pass the interview.
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
1. The examination will be conducted in two stages. Phase 1 and Phase 2.
2. Written test will be taken in online mode.
3. Candidates who have passed in Phase-1 will be invited for Phase-2.
4. Candidates shortlisted in Phase-2 will be called for an interview.
5. After this, the Final Merit List will be released.
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021: Educational Qualification
1. It is mandatory for the candidate to pass at least 60 percent marks in high school, intermediate, and graduation.
2. SC / ST and PWD category candidates will be compulsory to pass with 50 percent marks.