NTA CSIR NET Result 2019: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is good to go to pronounce the consequences of Joint CSIR-UGC NET Examination 2019 today, January 14. Every one of the up-and-comers who showed up for the CSIR NET 2019 outcomes on the official site, the connection for which is csirnet.nta.nic.in .The NTA directed the CSIR NET 2019 assessment on December 15 and December 27 (in the States of “Assam” and “Meghalaya”) in which 2,25,889 up-and-comers showed up out of 2,82,117 enlisted. According to the official notification, the NTA CSIR NET 2019 scorecard/result is probably going to be shown by January 14, 2020.
How to check NTA CSIR NET Result 2019:
- Log on to the official website of NTA CSIR NET, csirnet.nta.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘NTA CSIR NET Result 2019’
- Enter your application number and password/date of birth
- Click on submit
- NTA CSIR NET Result 2019 will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take print out of the same for future reference.
Direct link: NTA CSIR NET Result 2019