Today is the last day for NEET 2020 candidates who want to change their nationality from Indian to migrants. The National Medical Counseling Committee has taken out a notice according to which the candidates who had previously registered under the Indian or other category and now if they want admission under NRI quota, then complete their form by 23 am, 10 am.
According to the notice, if the migrant candidate wants to change his form, send all his documents. They can send their documents to [email protected] For further information, the candidates are advised to keep checking the website of the National Medical Counseling Committee.
Documents sent via e-mail
1. Proof of being an NRI. (Passport, sponsor’s visa)
2. Candidate’s relationship with expatriate as per court orders.
3. An Affidavit by the sponsor, including a notary, that he will bear the full fees of the candidate.
4. Ambassador certificate of the sponsor. (Consulate letter of consulate)
5. Candidate’s NEET Score Card
Click here to read the full notice.