The police have taken a tough stance in the FIR lodged in the Tandava web series for hurting communal sentiments and many other indecent things. On the order of the government, not only was the FIR registered on Sunday, but a team was also sent to Mumbai on Monday for action. The team will on Tuesday interrogate the accused director Ali Abbas Zafar, director Himanshu Krishna Mehra, writer Gaurav Solanki and Amazon Content’s original content India head Aparna Purohit.
Many big officers saw this web series when the matter caught hold of it. Then it was decided that an FIR should be registered in this case. After this, on Sunday, Inspector Amarnath Yadav lodged an FIR in Hazratganj Kotwali. On Sunday night, the top officials decided that strict action should be taken in this matter. On Monday, a team led by Inspector Anil Kumar Singh was dispatched to Mumbai by road. This team will interrogate these people on Tuesday.
punishable with life imprisonment in the IT Act. So after interrogation, the police can arrest them as well. However, the discretionary will take a decision after getting a statement about this. At the same time, police officers are not saying much about it. Inspector Shyam Babu Shukla said that the team has been sent to Mumbai for further action in this matter.
Objection to these
– In the 17th minute of the first episode, the Gods and Goddesses are shown speaking in which low-level language is used.
– In the 22nd minute of this episode, there are dialogues that spread caste hatred. Many such dialogues are in episodes.
– It depicts a person who holds a dignified post like Prime Minister in a very indecent manner.
– In the web series, an attempt was made to incite communal sentiment by making the castes small and big.
– There are many scenes insulting women.
Provision for this punishment and fine in the recorded sections
– Section 153A – Three year sentence or fine or both
– Section 295 – Two year sentence or fine or both
– Section 469 – Three year sentence or fine
– Section 66 of IT Act Penalty of three years or fine up to five lakh rupees or both
– Section 66F – Age imprisonment
– Section 67 – Five years or fine up to 10 lakh rupees
Film stars – Saif Ali Khan, Sunil Grover, Tigmanshu Dhulia, Dino Maria, Kumud Mishra, Mo. Zeeshan Ayub, Gauhar Khan, Kritika Kamra