Prashanth Neel’s KGF: Chapter 2, featuring Yash, Sanjay Dutt, and Raveena Tandon, is a box office juggernaut that has surprised India. While India’s gross collection has crossed Rs. 1000 cr, the overall gross collections have crossed Rs. 1200 cr. The film is as of now the year’s most noteworthy earning film obscuring RRR easily. KGF: Chapter 2 is the third most elevated earning Indian film ever behind Dangal and Baahubali: The Conclusion. The all-India footfalls of KGF: Chapter 2 are higher than 5 crore which is an accomplishment very less films are able to achieve.
KGF: Chapter 2 has broken records in India as well as has scored large in North America as well, especially Canada. KGF: Chapter 2 was released by Mysore Studio House Canada in Association with Canada Telugu Movies. The film has made numerous new records for Indian movies.
The achievements of the film are as per the following:
- Longest running Kannada film which ran for almost two weeks.
- Simultaneous release of KGF 2 in all languages across Canada.
- Highest collection for any Kannada film in Canada to date.
- A sum of 30,000 tickets for KGF 2 has been sold in the entire of Canada.
- There have been in excess of 150 shows of KGF 2 for south dialects in entire Canada.
- The ballpark collections of KGF 2 for the south languages are pegged at more than 200,000 dollars.
- First Kannada film to have many shows on the first day in every one of the theaters released
These achievements shared by the distributors of KGF: Chapter 2 from Canada recommend that KGF: Chapter 2 has performed well as well as has broken records and made new achievements.