Producer Boney Kapoor on Tuesday said his home assistance has tried positive for coronavirus. In an announcement, the maker said 23-year-old Charan Sahu, an individual from his staff at his living arrangement in rural Andheri, revealed to them that he was feeling unwell on Saturday evening and from that point forward, the producer sent him for tests.
After his COVID-19 test outcome came positive, Kapoor educated the general public specialists, who thusly advised the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) about the case.
The BMC is currently during the time spent getting Sahu into an isolate focus. Janhvi additionally discharged a message from Boney Kapoor on her Instagram.
‘Myself, my kids and the other staff at home are on the whole fine and none of us are demonstrating any side effects. Truth be told we haven’t left our home since the lockdown began,’ Boney Kapoor said in the announcement. The maker offered his thanks to the Maharashtra government and the BMC for their quick reaction for their home assistance.
‘We will be steadily adhering to the guidelines and counsel given to us by BMC and their clinical group. We are certain that Charan would before long recuperate and be back at home with us,’ he added.Earlier this month, the place of business of music mark T-Series was fixed by the BMC after one overseer tried positive for COVID-19.
As per the wellbeing service, loss of life due to coronavirus ascends to 3,163; cases move to 1,01,139.