JAC 9th Result 2020: Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has released the 9th class result (Jharkhand Class 9 Result 2020). 97.42 percent of students passed the examination. The results were released by state education minister Jagarnath Mahato. Mahato released the results and wished all the students. He said that this is the result of the hard work of teachers and children. Candidates can check their results by going to jac.jharkhand.gov.in or jacresults.com. This time a total of 4.17 lakh students had appeared in the examination, out of which 4.06 lakh children have passed. 2.12 lakh girls and 1.93 lakh students have been successful. The examination was taken on 21 and 22 January. Previously, the main reason for taking the exam was to publish the result soon, but due to the lockdown, the result was delayed.
JAC 9th Result 2020 Live updates
– The government will provide books to children of class IX and X
The minister said that for four years, the government has not been providing books to children of ninth and tenth. Despite this, children are progressing in some way. Girls also get books, but boys are not provided with books. While there are no NCERT books in the market. The previous government should have made some alternative arrangements. He said that now the government will provide books to both boys and girls.
– Grading Found
The examination took place on the OMR sheet. Three papers were tested. Everyone has been given grading in the result. It is known that 4.22 lakh children had registered for the examination. Out of this, 4.17 lakh children took the exam. 10537 children were unsuccessful.
– Boys result was 97.59% and girls’ result was 97.27%.
This time a total of 4.17 lakh students had appeared in the examination, out of which 4.06 lakh children have passed.
– This time the girls have won. 2.12 lakh girls and 1.93 lakh students have been successful.
– Results declared by Education Minister at 1.30 pm. Education Minister Jagarnath Mahato released the results and wished all the students. He said that this is the result of the hard work of teachers and children.
– Jac Secretary Maheep Kumar Singh said that the result will be released on the website at 1 pm. After this, the candidate or guardian will be able to see.
Jac Secretary said that after the results are published, there is no need to crowd the schools. All students will get their grade information online.
–JAC 9th Result: Check this way
– Visit the official website of the Students Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) at jac.jharkhand.gov.in or jacresults.com.
– Click on the link associated with class 9th board examination result.
– Now fill in the requested information and submit it.
– Your result will appear on the screen.
Last year, Koderma was number one (95%), Ranchi second (93.9%) and Hazaribagh third (93.5%). Pakur (75%) was ranked last.
– JAC 8th Results 2018: Jharkhand Board 8th Result
Jack Secretary informed that 8th result is also ready. Can be published within next three days. All the results will be released online. It is known that the lockdown was awaiting departmental approval regarding the result publication, but considering the status of Kovid-19, the council decided to release the result only after the lockdown.