Indian Navy Agniveer Bharti, 12th pass become Agniveer in Indian Navy, apply till 27th May

Indian Navy Agniveer Bharti 2024
Indian Navy Agniveer Bharti 2024

Indian Navy Agniveer Bharti 2024: Notification for the recruitment of Agniveer (Agniveer SSR 02/2024 batch) under SSR (Senior Secondary Recruiters) in the Indian Navy has been issued. Applications have been invited from unmarried male and female candidates for the posts of Navy MR. Interested candidates can apply by visiting Youth who have passed 12th in Science can apply for Agniveer SSR. The application process will start from May 13 and will continue till May 27, 2024. Recruitment will be done to the posts of Agniveer SSR under the Agneepath Scheme in the Indian Navy. The number of posts has not been disclosed yet. 

What is the qualification? 
Agniveer SSR
12th pass with Maths and Physics. At least 50 percent marks are required.
Or three years engineering diploma.

Age Limit– Applicants should be born between 1 November 2003 to 30 April 2007.

The selection process
will first be Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET). Candidates will be shortlisted through INET. In this, successful candidates will be called for PFT i.e. Physical Fitness Test and Stage-2 written examination. There will be a medical test after PFT. The merit list will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination.

Physical Test:
Men will have to run 1.6 km in 6.30 minutes. You will have to do 20 squats, 15 pushups and 15 bent knee sit-ups.
Women will have to run 1.6 km in 8 minutes. You will have to do 15 squats, 10 pushups and 10 bent knee sit ups.

male and female – 157 cm

Application Fee – Rs 550 plus 18% GST.

Let us tell you that under the Agneepath scheme, soldiers are being recruited in the Indian Army, Navy and Air Force for 4 years. The fire warriors of the Air Force have been named Agniveervayu. After 4 years, 75 percent of the soldiers will be sent home. The remaining 25 percent fire fighters will be appointed as permanent soldiers.

How much salary will Agniveer get?
Agniveer will get a salary of Rs 30,000 per month in the first year of recruitment. Agniveer’s salary will increase to Rs 33 thousand in the second year, Rs 36,500 in the third year and Rs 40 thousand in the fourth year. Apart from salary, hardship allowance and other allowances will also be available. However, every time 30-30 percent will be deducted from their salary for retirement package. Like 30 thousand rupees are to be received in the first year. But out of this only Rs 21 thousand will be given to him. The remaining 30 percent i.e. Rs 9 thousand will be deposited in the Agniveer Seva Nidhi Fund. The government will also contribute the same amount (9 thousand rupees) to this fund. After completing four years, Agniveer would have deposited Rs 5.02 lakh in the Seva Nidhi Fund and the government would have deposited Rs 5.02 lakh. That means after four years of service, Rs 10.04 lakh will be deposited in the service fund package. The total amount deposited till the date of Agniveer’s release from service will be Rs 11.71 lakh including interest. This amount will be available as service fund package. Whereas 25 percent of Agniveer who will be kept for further service in the army should be included in any existing rank or trade of the army. After joining the army, the candidate will get salary and other facilities according to the rank.