New Delhi: geographical area physics restricted (HAL) has invited applications for apprentices beneath the Nasik division for 2021-22 at its official website- hal-india.co.in. Interested willdidates can visit the official web site to submit their applications for the HAL accomplishment 2021.
The candidates ought to apprehend that the last date to use for HAL accomplishment 2021 is March thirteen, 2021. before submitting their application, they ought to undergo the official notification on the web site to visualize all the necessary details relating to the accomplishment.
HAL accomplishment 2021: Total posts: 475
Draughtsman (Mechanical)- 08
Electronics Mechanic- 08
Painter (General) 05
Sheet metal worker- 04
Computer Operator and Programming Assistant- 77
The candidates should follow the steps given below to apply for the Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
1. The candidates should first register at HAL-Nasik’s portal- apprenticeshipindia.org
2. Candidates should open the link:
3. They should enter all the details asked in the application form and hit the submit button
4. Candidates will receive an email on their successful submission of applications
5. Candidates should take the printout of the acknowledgment that their page was submitted
Eligibility: The candidates must be ITI passed from the respective trades and must be recognized by NCVT.
Stipend: The selected candidates will get a monthly stipend as per the Apprentices Act 1961.