Google Doodle is celebrating Pizza today with an intelligent and fun riddle game that requests that users cut slices based on the toppings and slices ordered.
Google Doodle is commending quite possibly the most famous Italian dish, adored from one side of the planet to the other – pizza – with an intuitive and enlivened doodle game. As per Google, on this day in 2007, the culinary art of Neapolitan ‘Pizzaiuolo’ was engraved on the UNESCO Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity. To commend the day, Google delivered a pleasant game for its users.
The riddle includes the absolute dearest pizza garnishes from everywhere in the world. The test in the game is to cut slices dependent on the sort of pizza requested. Be that as it may, remember the mentioned garnishes and the number of cuts while cutting the pizza. The more precise the request, the more stars user can acquire, Google said. One can play the game by tapping on the Google logo on their landing page, and it will take them to the intelligent riddle.
What Is The Art of Neapolitan ‘Pizzaiuolo’?
The Art of Neapolitan ‘Pizzaiuolo’ begins in Naples, the capital of the Campania Region. It is a culinary work containing four unique stages identifying with the planning of the mixture and its baking in a wood-terminated broiler, involving a rotatory movement by the baker.
Also, Naples is broadly credited as the origin of pizza in the last part of the 1700s. Today, an expected five billion pizzas (350 cuts each second in the US alone) are burned through universally every year, Google said.
Toppings In The Google Doodle
- Pepperoni Pizza (Cheese, Pepperoni)
- White Pizza (Cheese, White Sauce, Mushrooms, Broccoli)
- Calabrese Pizza (Cheese, Calabrese, Onion Rings, Whole Black Olives)
- Margherita Pizza (Cheese, Tomatoes, Basil)
- Mozzarella Pizza (CheeseOregano, Whole Green Olives)
- Hawaiian Pizza (Cheese, Ham, Pineapple)
- Magyaros Pizza (Cheese, Salami, Bacon, Onion, Chili Pepper)
- Teriyaki Mayonnaise Pizza (Cheese, Teriyaki Chicken, Seaweed, Mayonnaise)
- Tom Yum Pizza (Cheese, Shrimp, Mushrooms, Chili Peppers, Lime Leaves)
- Paneer Tikka Pizza (Paneer, Capsicum, Onion, Paprika)
- Dessert Pizza (Endless Possibilities)
Which is your beloved garnish?