Ganesh Chaturthi: The festival of Ganesha Chaturthi is being celebrated with pomp. It is also called Vinayak Chaturthi. This festival will be celebrated for a full 10 days. Lord Ganesha is worshiped on these days. Then on the 10th day i.e. Anant Chaturdashi, the idol of Ganesha is immersed.
The festival of Ganesha Chaturthi is being celebrated with pomp. Preparations are on to bring Ganpati Bappa home in the country. Everyone is installing the idol of Lord Ganesha from different sizes in their home. Ganesh Chaturthi is everywhere in the markets. Let me tell, it is also called Vinayak Chaturthi. This festival will be celebrated for a full 10 days. Lord Ganesha is worshiped on these days. Then on the 10th day i.e. Anant Chaturdashi, the idol of Ganesha is immersed. The most special and important work in this festival, which is celebrated for 10 days, is to install Lord Ganesha’s idol and worship it, here you are being told about this special process.
Ganpati is established in the afternoon on Ganesh Chaturthi. It is believed that Ganapati was born in the mid-term. Also, it is forbidden to see the moon on this day. The method of setting up Ganapati is as follows:
– You can install the idol of Ganpati Bappa either by purchasing from the market or by hand.
Before setting up Ganpati, after wearing a bath, you should wear new or clean clothes without cutting.
After this, apply tilak on your forehead and sit on the pedestal facing east.
– The posture should not be chopped. Also, do not use stone asanas.
After this, install the idol of Ganesha by laying a wooden plate or red cloth on top of wheat, moong, jowar.
– Place one betel nut as a symbol of right-left Riddhi-Siddhi of Ganapati’s statue.
After the establishment of Ganapati, worship in this way:
– Firstly light a lamp of ghee. After this, take the pledge of worship.
– After meditating on Ganesha, give him a call.
After this, make Ganesh take a bath. First of all, take a bath with water, then panchamrit (mixture of milk, curd, ghee, honey and sugar) and again with pure water.
– Now offer clothes to Ganesha. If you do not have clothes, you can also offer them a pulse.
After this, offer vermilion, sandalwood, flowers and garland of flowers on the idol of Ganapati.
– Now show Bappa a beautiful fragrance incense.
– Now burn a second lamp and wash your hands by showing the statue of Ganapati. Use a new cloth to wipe hands.
– Now offer Naivedya. Naivedya includes modak, sweets, jaggery and fruits.
After this, provide coconut and Dakshin to Ganpati.
– Now perform Ganapati Aarti with your family. Aarti of Ganesh ji is done by making one or three or more lights immersed in ghee with Kapoor.
After this, take flowers and pay floral tributes at the feet of Ganapati.
– Now revolve around Ganapati. It should be noted that the circumambulation of Ganapati is done only once.
After this, apologize to Ganapati for any kind of mistake and omission.
– Perform prostration at the end of worship.