A Petition Has Been Submitted In The Madras High Court Opposing The Release Of The Film Mamannan

Mamannan, directed by Mari Selvaraj, will release on June 29. Mari Selvaraj is a director who has made a name for himself with his two films. Mamannan is the film he is directing after Pariyerum Perumal and Karnan. ‘Mamannan’ is a film that has been attracting attention since its announcement. The first look of the film, which features Udayanidhi Sthal with a sword and Vadivelu in Kalip mode, has already garnered a lot of attention. After the Kamal Haasan starrer ‘Vikram’, Mamannan is another Tamil film starring Fahadh Faasil. But now a producer has filed a petition demanding to block the release of Mamannan’s film. Producer Rama Saravanan has approached the Madras High Court. Former Udayanidhi Stalin has to pay 25 crores in compensation for the release of the film. Or else the release of the film should be stopped, the petitioner says.

He started the production of the film Angel in 2018 starring Udayanidhi Stalin. He alleges that 80 percent of the shooting has been completed and Udayanidhi Stalin did not give the date for the remaining 20 percent. He says in the petition that if Udayanidhi, which is being produced by himself, releases before his film, it will cause him a huge financial loss. It is reported that the court will hear the hearing soon after accepting the petition. Angel is an announced film with a star cast including Yogi Babu, Anandi, and Payal Rajput. But the picture was not completed. At the same time, Mamannan is the last film of Udayanidhi who fully entered politics. Cinematography by Theni Eshwar.